Client Relationship Manager - Healthcare and Education
Back to Search results
||Permanent - Employee
|Working Hours per Week
||c. £35,000 + benefits + car allowance + commission
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will be exceeding customer expectations, driving customer service for quality and delivering expected levels of financial performance within our Healthcare & Education division.
You will be managing relationships with both existing and future customers ensuring that their contracting history is understood and their bespoke needs are recognised and met within the existing or future service delivery. You will require an in-depth understanding of the delivery of integrated facilities services within the Healthcare & Education sectors including all Soft and Hard Services with an understanding of the Health and Safety compliance required.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship skills. Working in partnership with the client, the Client Relationship Manager will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business and build strong local relationships with the client and internal teams where the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and approach situations with a measured attitude are key requirements.
The role will require a constant focus on maintaining high standards within demanding environments, where high levels of footfall are experienced on a 24-7 basis. A focus on continuous improvement will be essential and a proven track record of delivering 'more for less' will be required.
You will also be driving a client focused strategy that sees best practice shared, KPI’s being achieved and a progressive approach to the contract management. Managing and developing strong client relationships at levels of seniority, placing our business at the forefront of the clients FM strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the operations and business development teams with existing clients to ensure deliverables are being met and contracts remain profitable
- Identifying and acknowledging areas for improvement and any areas of dissatisfaction from existing client contracts
- Attending regular contract meetings, to review and measure the delivery against contractual KPI’s
- Creating a contract development plan for each allocated contract to measure and track deliverables, innovations, objectives and milestones
- Identifying areas of continuous improvement for each allocated account and prepare collateral to communicate this to both the sector Managing Director and client
- Working with the sales team to ensure that Salesforce is kept up to date with all contract information, financial models and client minutes
- Supporting operations team in the delivery of the services within the agreed OCS policies and legislative guidelines
- Working closely with the learning and development team in the introduction of appropriate qualifications
- Supporting a continuous improvement process as an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client
- Actively networking and developing relationships with the external market in order to secure a source of potential new business and competitor information
- Positively developing internal relationships with Contract Managers and Operations Directors
- Educated to A level standard
- Preferable for an active membership to be held at the relevant associations
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Experience as an Account Manager, delivering integrated facilities (Soft & Hard) services within a public-facing customer service environment
- Detailed knowledge of the Healthcare and Education sectors
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Focused on achieving results in proving a quality service
- Flexible approach to work and able to work efficiently
- Able to excel within a pressured environment ensuring standards are adhered to
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proactive and excellent problem-solving ability
- Dealing with change in a pro-active manner