Back to Search results
||Permanent - Employee
|Working Hours per Week
||£30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits
The Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and developing and implementing execution plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing sales pipeline and reporting on same
- Building solid commercial relationships and identifying and developing new business channels
- Implement methods of maintaining relationships with all current and past clients
- Monitor competitor and FM industry activity
- Work proactively with Sales and Business Development Team, coordinating and integrating the inputs for bid document deliverables from the bid team members across all OCS Departments and from external partners to deliver best practices in tender management
- Developing and contributing to the identified emerging opportunities, including and submission of pre-qualification and proposal documents
- Analyse client requirements and organise, interpret data from multiple sources covering Service Solution, Commercial, Technical and HR perspectives in relation to planning and coordinating the bid proposal
- Actively monitor websites, newspapers for tender advertisements and report on same
- Communicate and maintain key data and records relevant to new opportunities.
- Create and store bid collateral (Case studies, Value propositions etc.) for knowledge management purposes
- Support incoming enquiries, coordinate client meetings, support the preparation of proposals and PowerPoint presentations
- Provide coordination and support in the development of the overall solution, design, and execution of the tender document
- Developing a full understanding of all aspects of the bids including technical, financial, and commercial to have a full overview of the solution and proposal
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Maintaining, enhancing, and ongoing cleanses of databases
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Experience working within a sales role in a facilities management environment
- Excellent credentials in sales growth both with new and existing clients
- Time management with the ability to manage several tenders at one time
- Exceptional communication skills and to be able to build new relationships and maintain existing ones
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and be able to work on your own and as part of a team within strict guidelines and timelines
- Responsive, adaptive, and intuitive, and a have great commercial awareness
- Highly IT literate, including advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services – ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management – as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
- Successful candidates for this role, who meet the eligibility criteria, may have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course under our commitment to personal and professional development through the Government’s apprenticeship scheme