Back to Search results
||Permanent - Employee
|Working Hours per Week
||£20,000.00 per annum plus benefits
As a Contract Administrator, you will be required to effectively co-ordinate administrative functions for the Contract Management Team.
You will manage the administrative elements of the contract including memos, QA reports, client reports, co- ordinating diaries, marketing and merchandising and any other administrative requirements. You will also be required to manage data input, stock management, SAP, purchase orders and any other administration functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inputting data on a weekly basis onto both SAP, OCS systems ensuring that any queries are dealt with, PO`s raised and Goods Receipted, Sales orders raised, liaison with helpdesk to ensure full compliance to SLA`s and accurate billing raised to client. Forwarding financial reports to management team for review and authorisation.
- Inputting stock data for consumables and food where required by unit and producing accurate sheets showing accurate unit cost and consumption values for analysis with the management team.
- Maintaining the master data file on the shared folder with an update of movement on sites, line managers, responsibilities, SLAs, KPIs, payment mechanism issues, budget costs, variation orders, budgets, financial reports and any associated back up.
- Pro-actively monitoring and updating changes to the Helpdesk function including movement of personal, expansion of contract, weekly and monthly reporting and any other associated changes.
- Supporting management team with HR files and functions including management of confidential information, allocation of ID passes, management of ‘leavers’ paperwork, CRB checks, training, disciplinary and grievance meetings and any other reasonable request.
- Educated to A Level standard
- Able to demonstrate necessary skills required of roll (Computer literacy and numeracy, administrative qualification)
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Excellent Excel and general computer skills.
- Previous experience within similar role covering both administrative and financial functions
- Preferably with experience of managing payroll input and queries
- Able to accurately check own and others work. To achieve accurate, consistent and effective work performance under pressure, implementing Best Practice wherever possible.
- A detailed and structured approach to work.
- Must be a keen organiser and problem solver.
- Must be able to converse confidently with colleagues (i.e., speaking clearly, listening, comprehending and interpreting).
- Should have good organisational skills and be able to adapt to changing circumstances promptly.
- Must be able to prioritise and work under own initiative.
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services – ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management – as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
- Successful candidates for this role, who meet the eligibility criteria, may have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course under our commitment to personal and professional development through the Government’s apprenticeship scheme