Back to Search results
||Banbury or Birmingham
||Permanent - Employee
|Working Hours per Week
||£20,000 to £23,000 per annum plus benefits
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenge to join our team as a Business Support Administrator. This opportunity would suit a candidate who enjoys a varied and engaging role working closely within a pro-active and supportive team
You’ll be based from our Banbury or Birmingham office, with the opportunity to work a few days a week from home. As you’ll be support with our events team, overnight stays may be required, so you’ll need to be happy to travel.
What you’ll be doing…
- Support with the departments administration requirements across the team including managing diaries, travel, expenses, and purchase orders
- The coordination of the company net promoter score (NPS) by contacting key clients, arranging training sessions, chasing action plans and general database maintenance.
- Provide support as required to hospitality and events function e.g. - OCS Awards, Young Sportsperson (YSP) and Conference etc.
- Provide coordination and administration support for event and hospitality management
- Support on all events run by the Events and Hospitality team as required
- Coordination of hospitality, ticket sales etc and look after all information related to this; including financial trackers
What you’ll need…
- Previous experience in an administrative support role
- Great verbal and written presence with ability to produce timely and accurate information/reports as required
- Happy to pick up the phone and speak with our customers and clients
- Strong organisational skills with strong problem-solving abilities and eye for detail.
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
- Successful candidates for this role, who meet the eligibility criteria, may have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course under our commitment to personal and professional development through the Government’s apprenticeship scheme
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities and career fulfilment we offer.