IT literate (PowerPoint, Word and Excel),
Formally trained in strategic client relationship techniques.
Aviation sector associated membership would be desirable
Working experience/Personal attributes:
Proven business development / CRM experience from within the Aviation sector.
This experience ideally will be demonstrated by way of proven consistent results and achievements.
Experience must also be demonstrated via a broad, qualified, and proven professional network and membership of appropriate sector specific associations.
Ability to 'listen' and understand client needs
Ability to generate a opportunities from proactive and robust client relationships and networking
Ability to think laterally resulting in innovative and creative options and key features
Highly numerate and computer literate.
Must have the ability to interpret, manage and present information in an innovative manner
Be commercially aware with total commitment to customer service and development.
Good communication, organisational and analytical skills
Neat and professional presentation
Flexible approach to working hours and location
Ability to work to deadlines and project manage to timelines
Ability to work alone and as part of a team
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer.