Service Desk Administrator
Back to Search results
||Permanent - Employee
|Working Hours per Week
||£21,000 per annum plus benefits
We are looking for a Service Desk Administrator to join our team
Through effective liaison with customers and engineers, you’ll provide a positive customer service experience for all users of the service desk, resulting in the provision of appropriate inspections schedules.
- Take service request calls from clients
- Programme a convenient time for Engineers to cover service calls and allocate them their jobs for the day
- Organise sub-contractors where appropriate
- Clear down all calls and service visits at the end of the date
- Proactively highlight due preventative maintenance visits, and liaise with client and engineer for completion
- Prepare and provide quotations to clients for chargeable service visits/repairs
- Placing of purchase orders to suppliers
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Good communications skills
- Previous experience of providing telephone based, customer service
- To be IT literate
- To be a team player who can balance the needs of your own role whilst proactively supporting others
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer