Qualifications and Experience required:
• Demonstrable management experience operating within a similar service sector environment
• Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins and managing budget
• Previous experience of leading a large, diverse workforce
• Working knowledge of industry practices
• Previous experience in all areas of Soft FM services is essential and TFM experience would be desirable (TFM, Catering, Cleaning, Security, M&E etc)
• Desirable; BIFM, City & guilds, BICS, NVQ Level 3, IOSH general certificate in Safety management
• Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
• Self Motivated with Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Superior customer service and relationship management skills.
• Highly literate and numerate
• IT literate
What will you get in return?
An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
Option to purchase additional annual leave
Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
Access to 100s of high street discounts
Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
Long Service Awards
Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer