Back to Search results
||1 Bishop Square, London
||Permanent - Employee
|Working Hours per Week
||competitive to be discussed at interview
We have an opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator to join our team
You’ll be responsible for driving the accurate and timely provision of contract and billing data in order to ensure that operational management of customer contracts is effective, and the Account Manager receives the highest standard of administration support.
The role will involve responsible for the evaluation of data to ensure that customer, contract and billing information is accurate in order to support operational teams.
There is a requirement to work closely within the Account, with Deputy & Night Managers, Operational Managers and Finance business partners to ensure that contracts are structured correctly, contract changes are agreed and all billing takes place prior to month end.
This role is also critical to the resolution of contract billing disputes and to ensure that all billing data is correct, and OCS is paid quickly and without any delays.
This position would suit a hard-working team player, who takes pride in their work, and enjoys showing initiative and “thinking on their feet”.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Advise and discuss any areas of concern that may affect the quality of service being provided by OCS Group UK.
- Respond immediately to any customer complaints as they occur and implement remedial actions as required.
- Ensure wages are on target and savings in resources and labour are made were appropriate
- Ensure that the cleaning stock levels are kept in line with the budget allocation.
- Monitor staff and allocate works, ensuring tasks and ticket works are allocated and completed to the correct standard and timescale.
- Ensure that you close off all Business Services help desk job sheets weekly.
- Attend staff meetings and minutes taken to ensure a good working relationship is in place.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
Proven experience in a facilities/operational cleaning background.
Previous experience working with large, multi service contracts
Knowledge of SAP and Timegate preferable
MS Excel Skills
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer