Service Road Operative
Back to Search results
||Milton Keynes MK9
||Permanent - Employee
||Monday - Sunday
|Working Times Between
||06.00am and 10.00pm
|Working Hours per Week
||£9.08 per hour
The main aim of the role will be to readily interact with all visitors / tenants within the building, delivering a first class customer focused service.
You will also:
- Waste Management in line with training and standards.
- To ensure that all cleaning and Service Road duties are carried out are strictly in accordance with BICS’c standards so that quality work is delivered, fully meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- To ensure that all work undertaken is strictly carried out in accordance with OCS’s Health and Safety procedures.
- To carry out Back of House/Service Road cleaning duties as directed by the Team Leaders/GSM Housekeeping/Environmental.
- Ensure all areas relevant areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Regular cleaning patrols of all relevant areas including service yards, BOH, access roads and perimeter demise, proactively dealing with issues as they arise.
- Operation of waste processing equipment such as compactors and bailers etc.
- Undertake periodic cleaning tasks in line with site schedules.
- Safe use of equipment in line with company policies and procedures.
- Chemical use in line with company policies and procedures.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Excellent Communication
- Good customer care skills
- Smart, clean appearance
- Committed to quality
- Full Driving Licence with towing capability (Parts B & E)
- Previous cleaning experience
- BICS qualification
- Machinery experience
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management services.