Back to Search results
||Glasgow, Scotland G1
||Permanent - Employee
||Monday - Friday
|Working Times Between
||09.00am and 5.00pm
|Working Hours per Week
||£22,000 per annum
The main purpose of the role is to manage and monitor the operation of the Contract in accordance with Contract Specification and Company Policy.
You will also:
- To effectively manage within budgetary constraints
- Conform to client and company specifications.
- To continuously develop and improve quality and hygiene standards.
- To monitor customer trends and demands and challenge culture.
- To have knowledge of changes in legislation and implement accordingly in accordance with Company guidance.
- To meet client and company expectations, through management of agreed objectives.
- To respond to any reasonable request of the company or client.
- To recruit, train, develop and motivate staff, creating an internal succession plan.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Educated to higher education, college or degree level.
- Desired - IOSH or NEBOSH, Managing Safely, BICSc, member of relevant professional bodies such as HCMIA. HEFMA, BIFM, HCA, IT literate – work at an advanced level in excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Management experience across a range of service disciplines, with a bias toward soft and hard services - Management of multi service contracts preferable including Soft or Hard FM.
- Excellent personnel management skills
- Strong motivational and team building skills
- A resilient and robust nature is essential
- An autonomous self starter who will take ownership for a diverse team
- Customer Focused
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.