Cleaning Team Leader
Back to Search results
||Permanent - Employee
||Monday - Friday
|Working Times Between
||06.00am and 8.00pm
|Working Hours per Week
||£10.00 per hour
The main purpose of the role is to support customers to whom we supply a range of specialist FM services.
You will also:
- To ensure that an effective service is provided to the client within an agreed budget.
- Liaise with Operations Manger & the client on all aspects of periodic cleaning, delivery, responding to requests and complaints with accurate information in a timely manner across portfolio.
- Coordinate & manage all aspects of requested works, internally & externally, the periodic operation within the contract across the site.
- To manage quality standards & control costs.
- To provide professional and technical advice related to periodic requests. To provide the highest standard within the contract specification.
- To provide support to direct line manager and rest of the team. Management of all sub-contractors working on behalf of OCS, monitoring all quotations, outstanding works and to sign off completed work.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Qualified to Level 2 (eg, GCSE grade A* – C or equivalent) to include qualification in maths and English
- Demonstrable experience in a managing a diverse team.
- Excellent personnel management skills
- Strong motivational and team building skills
- You’ll have with a strong track record of supervising teams within the contract cleaning sector and have evening work experience.
- A resilient and robust nature is essential
- An autonomous self starter who will take ownership for a diverse team
- Customer Focused
- Manage staff throughout your teams to ensure a well trained, highly motivated workforce, with a firm focus on staff development and succession planning
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.