Healthcare Domestic Assistant
Back to Search results
||Permanent - Employee
||Monday - Friday
|Working Times Between
||4.00pm and 8.00pm
|Working Hours per Week
||£9.50 Per Hour
To work as part of a dedicated team, to set and maintain the highest quality of hygiene & cleaning standards.
- Cleaning offices
- Isolation Room Cleans
- Cleaning of Toilets, Bathrooms, Shower Rooms & Basins
- Restocking of consumable products, Soap, handtowels & toilet paper
- Mopping and Vacuuming floors
- High- and Low-level dusting
- Cleaning of any internal glass.
- Spot cleaning walls, furniture and carpets
- Cleaning general offices and meeting rooms
- Cleaning of Clinical areas and patients therapy rooms
- Cleaning of corridors
- Ensure personal appearance, including uniform, are of the highest standard at all times in line with company policy.
- To comply with company and client policies of quality Health & Safety and cleaning standards
Experience / Desired & Essential Qualifications
- The jobholder must be fluent in English both oral and written.
- The jobholder’s role is pressurised at times. The jobholder is expected to identify areas where the service could be improved and determine ways in which this could be done.
- The jobholder is required to be flexible in his/her approach.
- The jobholder should ensure that he/she understands all functions and roles of others relevant to his/her own.
- The jobholder must present a professional image at all times uniform will be provided and must be worn at all times whilst on duty.
- The Jobholder must clear all DBS checks
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer.